It's a BIRTHDAY blog post (1 day late!)

Sometimes things don't go to schedule and time runs away with you and that's what happened to me yesterday! I was so carried away with everything I had to do I forgot to put up this post (oops!) but it was my 19th Birthday yesterday! I recently went to ASOS HQ for their press preview with Lucy and here's what I wore to the event (and on my birthday!)
 photo bdaypost2_zps9e34e5c6.jpgLove Playsuit - ASOS
Cat Ears - Rock N Rose(*)
Boots - So You Shoes
I've fallen in love with the playsuit! I'm a massive fan of Inlovewithfashion and it seems it's a yearly thing for me now to add a couple more of their playsuits to my wardrobe! I think I first saw this playsuit on Lucy Meck in TOWIE? and I just fell in love with it and had to have it in my life! It was sold out online on the site so had to dash over to ASOS to see if it was there and it was (yay!)
 photo bdaypost1_zpsac2ee9eb.jpg
 photo bdaypost_zpsbb5b50ef.jpg
Love Playsuit - ASOS
Cat Ears - Rock N Rose(*)
Boots - So You Shoes
I was so excited to wear it and I've paired it with these cat ears from Rock N Rose! I'm a massive fan of cat ears at the moment and other kinds of hair accessories! and photos credited to Lucy!
What do you think of this outfit?
Thanks so much everyone for your birthday tweets & messages and wishes on instagram!
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook