the terrific 10 dollar tanks

I know I sometimes sound like a broken record when I talk about Target but its seriously my favorite store. They just have so many products that are in my price point that I can't not love it. I discovered these tanks when I was looking for some new workout tops for the summer. I just wanted some that were light and airy and that didn't really cost a lot. Target's workout department has some great workout tops (and I have some that I love from their workout department) but none were exactly what I wanted. I was browsing just the regular clothes when I saw these Mossimo Racerback tanks. They have a ton of different colors and some in fun patterns and the best part was they were only $10! I also had found a coupon through Target Cartwheel (get the app if you don't have it, its awesome) that gave 5% off Mossimo tanks and then with my redcard I got another 5% taking the price down even a little more. Now I am living in these tanks, they are so comfortable. They are great to workout in or just to pair with anything plus the cut is super flattering. Even though these tanks are pretty simple, you can really dress them up or dress them down so I put together some looks to show how versatile these comfy tanks are!




This week's Friday's Fancies is all about tanks so I can't wait to see what other tanks some of y'all are loving!