Aztec Midi Skirt

I'm obsessed with midi skirts right now and have been for a while. I love wearing them with a massive pair of heels or toned down with a pair of converse. I recently saw this aztec midi skirt in the River Island window and I just HAD to have it in my life. I loved it and when I tried it on I had to by a size 6 (it's a bit of a strange fit) instead of a size 10!
 photo az1_zps85a45bbe.jpg
Top - Topshop
Midi Skirt - River Island
Heels - Runway Shoes

I had a little intruder in my post when I was taking photos and say a little hello to the family cat! I absolutely love this top as the colour is so unusual. I love midi skirts and the pattern on this one is just unreal. I think it's an amazing pattern and looks great with any plain top to make the skirt really stand out!
 photo az2_zps64b0f6c4.jpg
Top - Topshop
Midi Skirt - River Island
Heels - Runway Shoes

I love this outfit and it's something I'd wear during the day but also at night to with a pair of heels or wedges and a leather jacket or just out during the day with a pair of black sandals! I really don't think this outfit needs any jewellery as the skirt speaks for itself! I think a black clutch bag is a perfect way of keeping it minimal and accessorising the outfit!
How would you wear this outfit? What do you think about the midi skirt?
Photobucket
Twitter//Facebook