Simple Tiered Tray DIY


Ever since these plates came out with this pattern at Target, I have been obsessed. The fun colors and the ikat pattern just were calling my name. The only problem was I didn't really have a need for them so every time I went to Target, I would just want them from afar. Then they hit the clearance section and I knew I needed to cave and get them because I would regret it. So I started brainstorming what I could with these plates and then I decided I would make a tiered tray with them. It was such an easy and cheap DIY. Its perfect for appetizers or sweet treats for a party or in your room as storage for your jewelry. Here is all you need:

Supplies:
3 different sized plates
Candle sticks (I got mine at Hobby Lobby)
Spray Paint (if your candle sticks aren't the right color you want)
Epoxy Glue that binds plastic and glass (I got this at Hobby Lobby too)


My candle sticks were a clear glass and I wanted them to be silver so I just spray painted those. After they had dried, I measured where the center of the plates were and marked them with pencil. I then took the epoxy and glued the candle sticks to the plates and then let it sit for a little while to dry. See how simple it is? I spent about 6 dollars on the plates and the candle sticks and epoxy. Such a fun little spruce up!