Steal Her Style : Jourdan Dunn

I'm a massive fan of supermodel Jourdan Dunn and have always admired her style. I'm loving her off duty model looks and how she's not afraid to wear a pair of trainers and a beanie! I like how she wears her jeans skin tight to show off her amazing legs and how she always seems to wear a leather jacket to! I like her style as it's quite similar to the things I like wearing during the day myself!
 photo jdunn_zps3c9e7c3c.jpg
I love all her looks here especially the first look the simple leather jacket, white cami and black trousers combo with a pair of amazing boots! I also really like the bright pink jumper aswell as her matching suit in the last photo which I absolutely love! I love her style and here's my tips on how you can steal Jourdan Dunn's style!
 photo jd1_zps5f5d127c.jpg
1 - Black Leather Jacket - River Island
2 - Black Leather Boots - Office Shoes
3 - Bleach Acid Jeans - Topshop
4 - Millie Black Ostrich Bag - Marc B
5 - Cream Cami Top - Topshop
6 - Pink Cami Top - River Island
7 - Ragged Priest Beanie - Topshop
8 - Joni Jeans - Topshop

I think a leather jacket is a style essential for every girls wardrobe. Models seem to live in them for their 'off duty street style looks' and they are a perfect way for making that outfit have that 'extra' edge. I love these black leather boots and the cut out ankle boot trend is really popular with models lately and this real leather pair of office are divine! I think a pair of acid bleach jeans is another style essential to steal a models look as they are casual but can be dressed up but look amazing with a pair of ankle boots! Most models seem to have an over sized black bag and what's better than a marc b bag?! Cami Tops are really popular right now and they are great to just 'throw' on. I think a pair of skinny jeans, a beanie, a cami top and a leather jacket are a great way to steal Jourdan Dunn's look!
What do you think of her style? How would steal Jourdan's style?
Photobucket
Twitter//Facebook