Checkerboard Girl

I decided to pop down south for the weekend to go and visit Lucy as it's her 21st this weekend! We went to Pizza Express (got to love dough balls!) and today we decided to take some outfit photos!

Checked Dress - Motel Rocks
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell at Office
You may recognise this place and it's where Lucy takes her outfit photos and she kindly took these photos for me! (babe!) I love this checkerboard pattern dress as it's so bright but in a good vibrant way and would really stand out well when matched with a block colour! I love how it's very 60's aswell!
Checked Dress - Motel Rocks
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell at Office

I've always wanted to own a pair of Jeffrey Campbell Foxy's and kidnapped Lucy's pair for this post as they are absolutely gorgeous! (They're really comfy too!) I absolutely love them and trying this pair on has made me want the Foxy's in black even more now!
I absolutely love this dress and think it works really well with bright lipstick and bright shoes! I'd wear this dress during the day with a pair of denim shorts (with the dress tucked in) or out at night as it is, or with a really bright skirt/pair of shorts to make the dress stand out even more!
Checked Dress - Motel Rocks
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell at Office

I'm having the best weekend down south and as I'm typing this me and Lucy are scoffing our faces with a macdonalds! (haha!) best sunday ever?!
What do you think of this dress? Do you own a pair of Jeffrey Campbells?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook