Red Stripes

I have a bit of obsession with stripes and my collection of striped garments is forever expanding. Recently I've welcomed the most gorgeous Motel Rocks skirt into my wardrobe and it's from MeeMee!
 photo red1_zps07d5159b.jpg
Cami Top - Topshop
Skirt - MeeMee(*)
Boots - My 1st Wish (*)
I am absolutely in love with this outfit! It's perfect to wear during the day and you can wear this outfit at night too. I'd wear this outfit with a plain top/crop top on top and in the colder days I'd wear this outfit with thick black opaque tights and an oversized jumper tucked into the skirt with a leather jacket and converse!
 photo red2_zps623e5732.jpg
Cami Top - Topshop
Skirt - MeeMee(*)
Boots - My 1st Wish (*)
 photo IMG_7363_zps83b3880e.jpg
 photo IMG_7365_zps18e1b5bc.jpgI think this is a bargain skirt at only £25! It's a fab investment to any wardrobe and I really think stripes are timeless!
What do you think of this outfit? How would you wear this skirt?
Photobucket