Flower Girl

I'm a massive fan of skater skirts at the moment! I love a crop top too and I couldn't help but have a little shop on ASOS. I think this is the sort of the outfit you'd wear to a festival with some coloured hunter wellies!
 photo flower1_zpsef2ffe87.jpg
Floral Crown - Rock N Rose* (similar here)
Crop Top - ASOS
Skater Skirt - ASOS
Boots - Spy Love Buy
I really like this outfit and I've got a bit of an addiction to floral crowns at the moment! I think they're the perfect summer accessory and they're perfect to pack on holiday too! I think this crop top is gorgeous too and it's available in 4 more colours! It would look great with high waisted jeans, disco pants and skater skirt!
 photo flower2_zps4c81f3cc.jpg
 photo IMG_8210_zps79c6a9aa.jpg
 photo IMG_8216_zps88fb78b0.jpg
Floral Crown - Rock N Rose* (similar here)
Crop Top - ASOS
Skater Skirt - ASOS
Boots - Spy Love Buy
This outfit is a great look for a festival with a pair of wellies and a leather jacket when it gets a little bit chilly at night! I think it's a great look for a summer to with a pair of sandals and massive sunnies!
What do you think of this outfit? Would you wear this to a festival?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook