Top 5 Kate MIddleton Outfits

It's the biggest news in a while and it's been in the news and media for just over a week now and everybody has been so excited about the Royal Baby which was born today a baby boy at 8 lbs 6! I do wonder what his name will be! To celebrate the birthday of the royal baby I thought I'd show you all my favourite Kate Middleton outfits!
 photo katem_zpsc3d45d87.jpg

I absolutely love the fact that Kate Middleton wears high street and the zara dress' she wears are absolutely gorgeous, especially this black and white lace one and blue one! Another favourite outfit of mine she's worn is obviously the wedding dress how gorgeous does she look?! I love how sleek and polished Kate Middleton looks and I love her trench coat (a timeless piece yet to enter my wardrobe!) I love how she's never seen in a pair of flat shoes and how her hair and make up is absolutely perfect! Another one of my favourite outfits is this red dress and fascinator she just looks amazing and so so stylish!
What do you think about Kate Middleton, Do you like her style? What do you think she'll call the Royal baby?!
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook