Topshop Wishlist

 photo topwish_zpsd3eecfe0.jpg
1 - Flower Print Cami - £26
2 - Aztec Crop Top - £10
3 - Strap Back Slip Dress - £38
4 - Madam Cut Up Boots - £38
5 - Dark Floral Treggings - £28
6 - Jasmine Flatform Pumps - £42
7 - Blue Mom Jeans - £42
8 - Strap Back Pink Slip Dress - £38
I am definitely loving this cami floral top! It's perfect for summer with a pair of jeans or leggings, a skater skirt or a pair of shorts and it will brighten up any outfit with this cute summery floral pattern! I love aztec print and very much want this crop top in my wardrobe! perfect on a summer night out with a pair of high waisted shorts or disco pants! This dress and the one in pink are just divine they are the most gorgeous summery colours and will make you stand out from the crowd especially with some statement jewellery! I love cut out boots and i'm still yet to own a pair oh how I need these in my life.... I am a massive fan of treggings and these floral ones are such an unusual but great pattern! I am loving these blue mom jeans too they are such a different shade of blue and I'm thinking they'd look great with pale/pastel coloured tops!
What do you think of this wishlist? What would you buy? How would you wear these items?
 photo xoxo_zpsef0b558b.jpg
Twitter//Instagram//Facebook