What I'm Loving Wednesday: Summer Workout Wear

Summer is here and it is already a scorcher so when it comes time to go to the gym, I am wanting something to keep me cool. This past year I bought my first pair of LuluLemon leggings. I love them, I've splurged a few times and have enough pairs to keep a rotation where I don't have to wear the same pair every time I go to the gym. I love all of their cute tops and sports bras but I really haven't been able to bring myself to splurge on those kinds of things, I just can't justify a $58 sports bra no matter which way I try to spin it. My new go-to for workout tops and sports bras has been Target and believe it or not, they have a couple of Lulu copycats for a lot cheaper, here are a few of my favorite Lululemon vs Target workout wear.

This is one of my favorites and it looks so similar. The Target version doesn't come in as many fun colors and patterns as the Lululemon version but its a great substitute at $22.99

Even though it is summer, I still love to have a good pullover or jacket on days that its cooler or may be raining. The Lulu version is $118 but the Target version is only $27.99

These tees are so lightweight and come in every color at both Lululemon and Target but the Target version is only $12.99!

I got this Target top for my birthday and I can't stop wearing it and bought it in another color. It is so flattering and supports so well with the built in sports bra. Online it says its $18.99 but I think it may be a little cheaper in stores. 

I've never worn one of Lululemon's sports bras but I am obsessed with Targets compression sports bras. They keep everything in place the way they should and in stores they have a ton of colors and some that are reversible and they are only $14.99 and often get put on sale. 

Where do you like to look for your favorite workout gear?