i fibbed a little..


So I fibbed a little.. I said I was back in action and was going to blog everyday and that didn't happen. A little over a month has passed since I last blogged and I was trying to be ok with the fact that I didn't know what was going to happen next, probably because I didn't really want to deal with the fact that my fellowship was really going to end and I kind of thought things would kind of fall into place in some way or another. Well my last day at Oxmoor House was Thursday, I've had random job interviews, retail, jobs that didn't pay well, and one that I really wanted to work out and didn't. So I'm back here feeling a little disappointed in myself and just kind of frustrated with life in general. I try to pray it out and I know there is some kind of plan but I'm a planner and not knowing the plan is hard.


On my last day at work, I was getting ready to leave and I was saying my goodbyes (which is quite possibly the weirdest and most awkward thing ever) when my boss gave me a gift. A very nice camera which I would definitely not consider buying for myself and it kind of gave me the little spark to start blogging again. Since then I've started brainstorming DIYS, recipes, and fashion posts that I want to share with you all if you are still reading. I may not know what's next for me but at least I can spend the summer sharing fun things with y'all!