Beach Bound or Pool Side Essentials

I am itching to get to the beach but I don't know if I will be taking a trip any time soon. Last summer, my sisters and I went in on a big above ground pool for our background, its kind of redneck but also kind of awesome. This year my dad built a deck for it so it actually is pretty nice so I do spend a lot of time out by the pool. So whether you are heading to the beach or laying out by the pool here are a few of my summer necessities!


Cute Bathing Suits- How cute are these 3 suits? They are from Target. Once again my favorite store doesn't disappoint! 

Monogram Baseball Hat- I've had my monogram baseball hat for probably 4 years and it has been a lifesaver on my color treated hair. There are so many cute styles out there right now on Etsy! 

Adorable Cover-Up- This tunic is actually Crewcuts but I've recently discovered I can fit in the size 14 it looks similar to the dress from Old Navy that is sold out everywhere but is more like a poncho which I think would make an adorable cover-up. 

Rainbow Flip Flops- These are my go-to flip flops, I just can't bring myself to wear any other types. These braided ones are too cute! 

Lands End Tote- I've had my canvas tote since college and you can use it for so many different things but its great for carrying all your stuff to the beach or the pool and it holds up for forever. 

Cerave Sunscreen Stick- I love Cerave products, I use the cleanser and the moisturizer daily and my dermatologist is a big Cerave promoter the sunscreen is great and doesn't break out my face. 

What are your summer necessities? As always, I am linking up Long Distance Loving's Friday's Fancies, be sure to check out everyone else's beach bag essentials! 

p.s. So Google Reader is shutting down on Monday. I never thought it would really come and now I'm pretty bummed. I've moved all my blogs to BlogLovin and I guess I will start reading from there Monday :( To follow my blog through BlogLovin just click the icon on the side of this page or click here