What I'm Loving Wednesday: Catching the Flower Bug


Lately I've really been interested in floral arranging and learning how to be a better floral arranger. I would see some stylist at work do amazing things with flowers and then some would just flop them in the vase and they wouldn't look good at all. I saw this book, The Flower Recipe, on Pinterest so I checked it out from the library and it instantly makes you want to go to the florist and pick up a bunch of flowers to play with. The book lays out really simple arrangements that are really gorgeous and how to spot pretty vessels to place them. I went thrifting on Monday and spotted so many things that flowers would look good in. Here are some shots from the book I found on Pinterest, it will definitely make you catch the flower arranging bug, now if only flowers weren't so expensive!