Splurge v Save: Wedding Edition

Wedding Season is in full swing and I know lots of people getting married this summer so obviously I need some options on what to wear! I've been online window shopping dresses and I always seem to fall in love with the most expensive dresses, why does that always happen? This summer, I am finding myself drawing towards bright colors, fun patterns and texture, so I did a quick search on some of my favorite budget shopping sites and I have found a few dresses I am definitely considering. Here are my splurge dresses:

*starting from the top left corner*

Pretty dreamy right? I am seriously swooning over the fun ruffled Reiss dress in the top corner, its probably my favorite. Now here are my fashionably frugal save options. 

*starting from top left*

I didn't find as much pattern but I am loving all these bright colors and some with lace detail. I am going to keep my eye out for some inexpensive dresses with fun pattern but I am loving all these less expensive options! 

Where are your favorite places to find great dresses for wedding season? 


I am linking up with Long Distance Loving's Friday's Fancies. Be sure to check out all the other wedding wear looks! Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, I have a DIY I've been working on this week that I can't wait to share with you all next week, stay tuned!