What I'm Loving Wednesday: (donna) Hay Fever

Since I started working in the cookbook publishing world, I have discovered all kinds of neat cookbooks, international magazines and amazing brands for dinnerware. Well Donna Hay is someone who has all three of those things.

Around the office we call her the "Australian Martha Stewart" except I think she is way more awesome than Martha. Her magazine creates the most beautiful photography with simple styling and innovative recipes. We try to make our images look like hers but I just don't know what her secret is. For my birthday I got her "Seasons" cookbook sold at Anthropologie and I haven't made anything from it yet but I could spend all day looking at it because its just so stinkin pretty!








She also has a general store in Australia where she sells all kinds of kitchen tools, dinnerware and party supplies. I wish she would bring it over to America because I would probably buy it all (or wish I could anyways!) until then, who wants to take a trip to Australia with me?