living in these wedges.

Its no secret that I love heels. Anything to make my 5'0 self a little bit taller! This spring I have two pairs of wedges that I cannot stop wearing because: 1. they are super cute and 2. they are super comfortable, win-win for me!



A Target opened up right down the road from my office and there was already one 10 minutes from my house and I am always in there finding things but I saw these shoes and was instantly in love. I was a little weary though because I have had bad luck with Target shoes being uncomfortable. These are SO comfortable though, I can wear them all day at work and my feet don't really hurt and they add the perfect amount of height. I would not suggest wearing them all day at work and then wearing them all night at an event assisting a freelance photographer, your feet will be hurting by the end of the time you finally get home, bad.  


One of the stylists at work had these wedges and she would always talk about how she will never wear another wedge again so I bought myself a pair. She was right, they are super comfortable (you do have to break them in a little) and I can wear them all day at work. They aren't quite as high as some wedges I have and I like that they add just a smidge of height. 

What is your favorite shoe for spring?